Criminal Injury Compensation Claims are handled by CICA (Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority) -  UK Government agency .


Chris GermaineWed, 03/14/2018 - 11:32

Criminal Injury Compensation Claims

If you have suffered a criminal injury in terms of being injured or psychological trauma as a result of a violent crime, then the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) is the best place to refer your case. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme is a government funded scheme that provides compensation for blameless victims of violent crime in England, Scotland and Wales. It has been set up to help those who have been physically or mentally injured as a result of criminal violence.